Fantastic studio apartment
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
|Address||Paseo Marítimo de Valdelagrana, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment complex features swimming pools for adults and children, tennis court and a closed parking area.
Terrace with a nice view of the sea and the Bay of Cádiz.
Valdelagrana has a fine white sand beach with warm water and little depth. The beach walk is one of the most beautiful in Andalucía, with a wide range of leisure establishments, restaurants, pubs, bars, ice cream parlors,cafés, etc...
There is also a shopping mall in the area, "Bahía Mar", with a variety of stores, restaurants and cinema.
Valdelagrana is surrounded by fantastic nature, pine forests, natural parks, marshes and dunes.
...If you do not mind taking the car you are only 3 km from the city centre of El Puerto de Santa María, 12 km from Cádiz and 15 km from Rota or Jerez de la Frontera.
House rulesCheck-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
Security deposit: 100€
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||R 3792 ZAR|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 9440 ZAR|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
It was the second time we went and the truth is that it has not gone so happy as before.
-The Location of the studio is perfect in beachfront
-The Apartment has all the amenities for the stay of 2-3 people, the beds are comfortable and the kitchen is very complete
-has Private parking, which is essential in high season
- We got a chance to get something later than 12 (we did not do things by time) and return of keys and bail was punctual and fast
- We leave to be with the dog, for us it is fundamental
'We were 50 min in the study door waiting for the handover with luggage in the door. It is true that we notice, but became 20 min 50 min
- The study was pretty dirty, into a layer of dust all over TV, furniture and floors, something that did not happen again, because it was super clean.
- On reaching the floor there was not towels or sheets. We were told that left her in a bar in the evening, but on returning from the beach and again there was nothing we had to call and wait to shower.
Have been two very different experiences, I think the second bad for lack of coordination between the people who manage them. It does not make it a bad place or anything, probably back next year as a bad day it has anyone
Era la segunda vez que acudía y la verdad es que no ha salido tan contenta como la otra vez.
-La ubicación del estudio es perfecta, en primera linea de playa
-El piso tiene todas las comodidades para la estancia de 2-3 personas, las camas son cómodas y la cocina esta muy completa
-Tiene aparcamiento privado, cosa que en temporada alta es fundamental
- Nos dieron la oportunidad de salir algo más tarde de las 12 (cosas que no hicimos por el tiempo) y la devolución de llaves y fianza fue puntual y rápido
- Nos dejan estar con la perra, para nosotros eso es algo fundamental
-Estuvimos 50 min en la puerta del estudio esperando la entrega de llaves con las maletas en la puerta. Cierto es que nos aviso, pero 20 min se convirtieron en 50 min
- El estudio estaba bastante sucio, hacia una capa de polvo por toda la televisión, muebles y suelo, cosa que la otra vez no ocurrió, pues estaba superlimpio.
- Al llegar al piso no había ni toallas ni sábanas. Nos comentaron que la dejaban en un bar por la tarde, pero al volver de la playa no había nada y nuevamente tuvimos que llamar y esperar para poder ducharnos.
Han sido 2 experiencias muy diferentes, creo que la segunda mal por falta de coordinación entre las personas que lo gestionan. No por ello es un mal sitio ni mucho menos, probablemente volvamos el año que viene puesto que un mal día lo tiene cualquiera
Piso muy completo y muy cómodo. Tiene unas vistas excepcionales y es un piso tranquilo y sin ruidos. Hemos estado genial, no dudaremos en repetir
The studio is like in the pictures. Small but very cozy. We've had a great time. At the Port's very good atmosphere :)
El estudio es como en las fotos. Pequeno pero muy acogedor. Lo hemos pasado muy bien. En el Puerto hay muy buen ambiente:)
Reviews for this host's other properties
El apartamento es una pasada esta chulisimo. Milagros un encanto.
Pero es un apartamento de verano.
Hemos pasado un frio infernal.
Donde dormian mis hijos casi se congelan y encima solo habia dos radiadores y uno no funcionaba y ,el piso es grande, asi que, o dormian calientes mis hijos y el resto nos moriamos de frio o al reves.
La ropa de de capa muy bonita pero escasa.
En fin que podeis ir PERO EN VERANO.
Todo muy bien. Comunicación rápida y el apartamento, genial.
Todo perfecto. Nada que objetar
Apartment location is good, but it is some major complaints to the descriptions in the advertisement.
It says that the Apartment has a bedroom and is 45 m2. This is far from the reality. There is no bedroom, only a bed to lock up from the wall in the livingroom.
The Apartment is far from 45 m2. It is about 25 m2, at most 30.
A major challenge was that the host only spook Spanish, not a Word of English.
I expect you to correct the advertisement according to the fact
Based on this I feel that I paid too much since the apartment was not according to descriptions.
Appartamento è elegante e pulito , ben attrezzato e silenzioso, posizionato vicino al centro storico e a i trasporti pubblici. Buona accoglienza.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption