In-Law Apartment Near UC Berkeley
- Parking available
- Lockable room
This quiet in-law apartment has no steps, and is within easy walking distance of the famous Berkeley Rose Garden, a vast array of wonderful restaurants (including world-renowned Chez Panisse; the very popular Cheese Board pizzeria; Asian, European, Indian, Mexican, and other international cuisine; delicatessens; cafes and coffee shops), grocery shopping, the Berkeley Farmer's Market, banking, post office...and more!
Downtown Berkeley is an easy 10-minute walk, and just several minutes by car or bicycle. Public transportation is convenient and abundant, with Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Downtown Berkeley station just 1.1 miles away and AC Transit bus lines nearby; for example, the 65 can take you from the Downtown Berkeley Bart at Center St. and Shattuck to Oxford and Cedar Streets, just 2 blocks away (.23 miles); and the 67 bus takes you from there to Euclid and Cedar, just 1 block away (.09 miles).
For long-term stays, guests are welcome to wash and dry their bedding in the laundry room so they always can sleep on clean sheets.
- Clean up after yourself in the bathroom and kitchen
- Lock the front door when entering and exiting
- Remove your shoes when entering
- Don't bring shellfish into the apartment
- No smoking
- Be respectful of other guests
- Keep noise down after 10:00 p.m.
- No loud noises and parties
- Don't overload the washer and dryer
- Label your food in the kitchen
- Feel free to ask for help when needed
...Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and have a wonderful stay! - Joyce
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 36349 ZAR|
|Price for > 2 guests||R 257 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption