Apartment St Germain des Près 3 people
|Address||cardinal lemoine, 75005 Paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
THE BUILDING AND THE DISTRICT
The building is typically Parisian and secure. The neighborhood is quiet , central and you will find everything you need nearby: restaurants, cafes, market, bakery , pharmacy ... And most importantly, ideally located close to Saint- Germain -des- Pres, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, Ile de la Cité, the Latin paradise , garden plants , docks of the Seine .
1st floor without elevator, this apartment is tastefully furnished and very well organized , it includes a living room with sofa bed (for two people ), a bedroom with double bed , fully equipped kitchen ( microwave , fridge-freezer , ceramic hob , dishwasher, coffee maker , oven, kettle , teapot , toaster, ... ), a bathroom with shower washbasin, WC and hairdryer .
The apartment has a TV. Bed linen and towels are provided. Ironing board and iron are available.
TRADE WITH TRAVELLERS
I will welcome you at the apartment during your stay and I will be contacted by email and telephone.
The apartment is excellent, the metro station is right in front of the building and several bus lines are nearby, ideal for getting around Paris.
You are 5 minutes' walk from Saint Germain des Prés and the Pantheon, and 10 minutes from Notre Dame Cathedral.
You are also directly connected to all stations in Paris: Gare de l'Est , Gare du Nord , Gare de Lyon and Gare Montparnasse. You can take the train directly to London, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
DE / AT THE AIRPORT
Station Châtelet, you can take the train from Charles de Gaulle and Orly .
You access to the apartment from Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport by public transport (RER + Métro)
CHARGE LATE ARRIVALS
For late arrivals, there is an extra charge of EUR 20 between 20h and 22h and 22h after EUR 40.
A deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damage or repairs in the apartment because of the tenants. It can be adjusted upon arrival by credit card with our mobile payment terminal (the sum in question is not charged but "pre- authorized" like renting a car for example).
To CDG Etoile take RER A direction Boissy-Saint-Leger to Auber
Opera take metro 7 direction Villejuif-Louis Aragon to Jussieu
To Orly Pont de Rungis take the RER C direction Pontoise to Gare Austerlitz
Gare d 'Austerlitz take metro 10 direction Boulogne Pont de Saint-Cloud to Cardinal Lemoine
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||R 8608 ZAR|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Gorgeous apartment in a great location in Paris. A stone's throw from Cardinal Lemoine metro, walking distance to Rue Moufftard where you'll find lots of local bars, restaurants and shops. 5-10 mins walks to Boulevard St Germain.
The apartment itself is compact but feels spacious, has everything you need. Pretty internal courtyard, nice and quiet, sleeps up to 4 on the bed and fold-out sofa. Jeremy was great to deal with, made our Paris holiday a breeze. I would definitely stay here again.
Nice apartment with great location! The pictures describes the apartment well, fresh feeling as well. Great that it was close to the metro! However there were some unstable furniture and a bag of dirty laundry that decreased the experience. But overall I can definitely recommend this apartment!
We found this apartment very clean and comfortable. Very close to metro and in walking distance to Notre Dame.
Excellent Jeremy, the fit, its amenities, right in the Latin Quarter, opposite the metro, spent 5 nights in the great.
Excelente Jeremy, el apto, sus comodidades, en pleno barrio latino, frente al metro, pasamos 5 noches geniales en el.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Appartamento ottimo per due persone . A meno di 100 metri dall'ingresso del centro commerciale les halles e quindi alle linee della metro che per un turista sono fondamentali per muoversi e raggiungere tutte le attrazioni della città. Siamo stati benissimo molto caldo l'appartamento e confortevole. Sotto ci sono tanti ristoranti dove cenare. Insomma se ritorneremo a Parigi lo riprenderemo sicuramente.
No puedo recomendar este apartamento principalmente porque su cama es un sofa-cama sumamente incómodo, está hundido, hace mucho ruido con solo volverte y provoca dolores de espalda. Si eres joven y solo vienes para dos noches puede pasar, pero más noches descansando en él te pasan factura. Siento decirlo.
En segundo lugar, la comunicacion con Jeremy fue mala. Me respondió a mis mensajes para quedar para mi entrada solo 16 horas antes de nuestra llegada. Le dije cuando llegaba mi avión y me dió una cita una hora y media más tarde de lo que yo -con ayuda de internet- tenía previsto llegar. Jeremy me dijo que si llegaba antes me tomara algo en un café ¿? Al final llevaba yo razon y él accedió a quedar a la hora que yo decía. Bueno, vino un ayudante.
Comentar para personas con movilidad reducida que los huéspedes no tenemos acceso al ascensor, aunque el anuncio diga que sí. Tiene una clave y no te la ofrecen. Es solo una primera planta, pero subimos nosotros las maletas por las escaleras.
La ubicación, eso sí, es inmejorable. Increíble.
Alles nach unseren Wünschen, gerne wieder !
El departamento esta ubicado en un lugar centrico de Paris, a solo 12 cuadras del Sena y comunicado con Metro y Buses en la esquina. Esta completamente provisto hasta informacion turistica, la vista es a la calle y es muy bonita. Todo perfecto. La cama es muy comoda y grande, salvo que se ingresa por adelante como se ve en la foto. Una advertencia que se hace en la oferta , es cuarto piso sin ascensor, para personas con alguna discapacidad es de considerar. La atencion fue muy buena en la recepcion.
The location is excellent. It is easy to move around the city. There are many local places to eat. The traffic is very loud if you are planning to leave the windows open( i.e. Summer) but during the cool months it should be fine. The kitchen is really dirty!! The owner will need to clean it up. Cigarette ashtrays in the cabinet where dishes and utensils are stored. Dishes, glasses and pot&spam are dirty. We had to clean them before using. It is really a pity.
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption