Quality Affordable London Apartment
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Address||Mannock Close, NW9 5WD London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest places, and the cheapest. CHECK REVIEWS
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
* Check-in and release of keys: Will be done at the property itself.
*Check-in time: To be arranged between host and guest. Please ensure you have arranged with the host a check-in time before coming to the property. Else no one will be waiting for you.
* How to arrange check-in time? Just let the host know your preferred check-in time once you know. The host will confirm at least 3 days before your arrival the best possible time for your check-in. It is flexible if there is no guest before you checking out. Otherwise it could also depend on the guests before you check-out time and the time required to get the property ready for you.
* Check-out is by agreement with you taking into consideration the guest after you preferred check-in time. You can check-out late if guests after you want to check-in late.
* Please ensure you have Host contact number available on the day of check-in.
* Due to a minority of guests not turning up at agreed time, please do contact host at least 30 minutes before arrival at the property to confirm how far you are or for any delays. If you just turn up at the property late, there is a high chance the host would have left and you will have to wait for him.
* The flat is in a block of flats completely gated with no access to outsiders. Your host Oliver will be waiting for you but please call him when you arrive.
* Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the flat to ensure it is always suitable for non-smokers as well and child friendly. You may smoke outside in open air.
* If you would like direction to the property, the best and even cheapest transport connection from any airport, please call your host Oliver. Good planning means you should always be prepared before you leave your house.
* Return the house as you have found it, reasonably clean and tidy. What need to be completed before check-out and return of your deposit will be fully explained. You will get your deposit back in full if you respect the Check-out rules.
|Price for > 4 guests||R 170 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
We had an enjoyable time.The apartment is well furnished with all you would need as a base for visiting London.Tube station only ten minute walk and 20 minute train ride into central London.Secure parking is available which is a bonus.
We stayed 5 nights in this property. It's a very pleasant flat, modern, bright and very well equiped. As a host, Oliver is helpful and friendly. A good underground link to the city centre. An address I would recommend.
great location very clean, nothing is missing, well placed for Central London: very close to metro station. supermarket 2 not open 24h/24. I highly recommend it. Owner very nice ..
superbe location très propre, rien ne manque, bien placé pour visiter le centre de londres:station de métro très proche. supermarché à 2 pas ouvert 24h/24. Je recommande chaudement. Propriétaire très sympa..
Very reliable and friendly owner, great apartment, conveniently located, clean, good shopping, highly recommended. We will gladly return. PERFECT!
Sehr zuverlässiger und freundlicher Vermieter, prima Wohnung, verkehrsgünstig gelegen, sauber, gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, sehr zu empfehlen. Wir kommen gerne wieder. P-E-R-F-E-K-T!!!
We stayed in apartments in London, Paris and Brussels, all booked through Wimdu and Oliver's apartment in London was by far the best apartment we had. Conveniently located ( metro station and supermarket within 5 minutes walking distace) in a very modern building and very spacious with a kitchen full of all modern eminities one could wish for. It also had a huge plasma TV, a PC with a printer and free internet access. Oliver and his wife were very co operative and helpful. The icing on the cake was the very economical rate charged to us. (approximately 60 pounds per day) Easily worth almost double that amount. Strongly recommended to any person wanting 2 stay in London.
Nice flat, Adequate sleeping facilities. Kitchen and bathroom great, and utensils manageable. 10 min walk to the Metro, great links into the city, even at night with Night Rider possible.
Schöne Wohnung, Angemessene Schlafgelegenheiten. Küche und Bad super, Geschirr und Besteck überschaubar. 10 min zu Fuß zur Metro, super Anbindung in die Stadt, selbst nachts mit Night Rider möglich.
very nice apartment, convenient for tourists and for those who do not want to spend lots of money but without sacrificing the good life, convenient for andergraund, close and well-stocked supermarket, where you spend less on holiday and convenient. The exhibitor is very welcoming, disponibile.consiglio the apartment. by roberto oliver hello .....
Everything was fine.In the house we found internet, a big and wonderful sofa and television,too!The house was very clean and perfect.The abitation is near the station and in colindale we found supermarkets and McDonald,this was handy!The price is very good!I recommend this accomodation, because is cheap and you can have lot of comfort!
We really enjoyed our stay in this property. You have more space then in a hotel, it's very clean and you have all the kitchen utensils you need. ASDA supermarket and Colindale underground station are near by. You can try to take the underground to Golders Green and take bus 13 or 82 to the centre. If you're not used to traffic it can be uncomfortable when you try to sleep but it didn't bother us.
It was a nice appartment, very clean and a lot of accommodation. The car was safety parked and there was a lot of security. The gost was very helpfull and friendly. He gave us a lot of information about the underground for traveling cheaply. The underground was not far away and it took only 20 minutes to go to the center of Londen. We want to come back another time because we had a nice holiday.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption