Design 3BDR Rutera Flat by Old Town
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Opletalova, 11000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
3 separate fully furnished bedrooms can fit up to 10 people! This apartment will be a perfect choice for a group of friends, a big family or 3-5 couples. Bedrooms and kitchen are also fully furnished and equipped.
Apartment consist of:
* first bedroom (19 m2) with a big double bed for 2 people and a comfortable convertible sofa ( for 2 people also) , a wardrobe and a writing desk
* second bedroom (18 m2) with a double bed as well for 2 people and a convertible sofa ( for 2 people also), a wardrobe
* third bedroom (15 m2) with a double bed and a wardrobe
* kitchen (15 m2) is competently equipped with an oven, a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster crockery and a cooker, a dining table for 10 people and a satellite TV.
* 2 bathrooms, both of them with WC and a shower unit, with a hairdryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linen
*iron, ironing board
*TV with satellite (Cinemax, Discovery, Eurosport, Fashion TV, HBO, History Channel, MTV)
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
The apartment location allows getting deeper into life of an Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Every famous sight in Prague is located within 15 minutes walking from apartment, so you will forget about public transport, for sure :
•0 min. - Wenceslas square (metro A,B,C)
•2 min. – shopping street Na Příkopě
•2 min. – Building of National Muzeum
•5 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
•10 min. – Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter
•15 min. - Charles bridge and riverbank
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment. The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people, and 70 EUR/car for 9-10 people. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the same street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.5 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights.
Guarded parking garage “Slovan" is located in several steps from apartment and parking there costs app.32 euro/24 hours
House rules- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbours to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Price for > 6 guests||R 213 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
The apartment is really good located and also in a really good shape. Thank you for the pleasant stay. Kind Regards HH Germany
We arrived at the office and explained landlords and helped us giving information on restaurants, things to do, etc. Very nice. We called two days later to inquire if all was well.
The apartment is beautiful, has everything perfectly equipped. The location, although it is south of Wenceslas Square, it is a bit far from the Clock Square, Charles Bridge and other sites you used to walk. I think all ofrmas quee is a very good choice.
To get from the airport online hire service to take us to the apartment for 30 €. (Prague Airport Transfer) Then we came for the apartment the day and the time agreed.
Llegamos a la oficina de los arrendadores y nos explicaron y ayudaron dándonos indicaciones sobre restaurantes, cosas que ver, etc. Muy amables. Nos llamaron a los dos días para interesarse por si todo estaba bien.
El apartamento es precioso, tiene de todo perfectamente equipado. La ubicación, aunque está al sur de la Plaza de Wenceslao, se queda un poco lejos de la Plaza del reloj, puente de Carlos y demás sitios a los que solíamos ir andando. de todas ofrmas creo quee es una muy buena elección.
Para llegar desde el aeropuerto contratamos por internet un servicio que nos llevara hasta el apartamento por 30€. (Prague Airport Transfer) Luego nos vinieron a buscar al apartamento el día y a la hora convenida.
Very clean and convenient apartment.
We were very comfortable here and had no real issues. There is no living area so everyone is congregated in the kitchen. However you are in Prague to see the sights and not sit in the flat.
Would happily stay there again.
The women in the office were very helpful.
Das Apartment war wie auf den Bildern beschrieben. Es war alles top und die zentrale Lage ist auch super. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder, wenn wir nochmal in Prag sind.
Fin, ny leilighet med store soverom. God beliggenhet i forhold til shopping. 15 min til gamlebyens torg. Noe bråk fra gaten på natta.
Perfekte Lage an einer Stichstraße direkt Wenzelsplatz. Übergabe war kein Problem - für 35,- € wird man am Flughafen abgeholt und direkt inkl. den Schlüsseln in die Wohnung gebracht. Wohnung wie auf den Bildern beschrieben - sehr bequeme Betten. Für alles war bereits gesorgt.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Excellent apartment. Very clean, and located in the center of Prague. Apartment has full kitchen supplies, excellent bedrooms and is equipped with anything you need. All questions during our stay were answered in a timely matter. Transportation to and from the airport were arranged perfectly on time. Not a single remark on this perfect stay!
Everything as described. Clean and modern. Central position. Very good.
Very nice apartment - we enjoyed our stay and everything was in good order and clean.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption