Spacious and Cozy Apartment
|Address||Ivana Vučetića, 21450 Hvar, Croatia|
This apartment includes:
+ King size bed with night stands, lights and jacks on the both sides
+ Two double size beds on wooden mezzanine with lights and jacks.
+ Couch and table
+ Wardrobe with hangers
+ Cabinet with mirror in the entrance hall
+ Luggage area
+ Mini SAT TV
+ Fully equipped kitchenette (glasses, cutlery, pans, plates, pots, etc)
+ Dining bar with chairs
+ Air condition
+ Mosquito protection
+ A bathroom with a shower, towels and soap
+ Wi - Fi (min. 42 Mbps)
+ Balcony with a table, chairs and parasol
Guests will have access to:
+ our terrace where we can serve them breakfast (extra charge)
+ flattened rocks in front of house
+ free parking on premises
Križni Rat is one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the town. It's only residential area so there's no noise from the bars or restaurants. There are just private houses, villas and small cottages. It is surrounded by pine trees and full of bush. The sounds of waves and cicada or crickets make it even more relaxing.
-The closest beach is less than 10 minutes walking through the pine tree "tunnels". The beach has sun beds, parasols and two restaurants.
- There is plenty of small piers around the area to swim and sunbath.
- Walking distance to the town centre (Restaurants, bars, clubs, museums, shops) is around 20 minutes.
- Križna Luka is a neighborhood next to, where are two supermarkets (Studenac and Konzum), petrol station (INA), newspapers stand, football pitch and couple of bars and restaurants. It is only 10 minutes walk.
- Hvar has no public transport as mostly everything is within 20 - 30 minutes walk.
- Taxi service is available on request from the bus station
- Bus runs between Hvar and other towns on the island (Stari Grad, Jelsa and Vrboska) and main island's ferry terminal (car ferries from Split, Ancona and Pescara)
- The easiest way to reach house from the town centre is to follow coastal street
House rules+ Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony
+ No parties
+ Noise is not allowed on the balcony after 10.00 PM
+ Do not make loud noise in the apartment during the night as there are other people in the house.
+ Pets are allowed
+ Owners of moulting pets will be charged an extra 80 Kuna (10 EUR) for cleaning
+ Fights, smashing and any other similar inappropriate behavior will be strictly sanctioned.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption