Large bedroom with two bright windows and balcony, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, entrance room, store room. Furnished with natural architecture.
Two single beds as in photo, or one double bed on request (please ask for it at the moment of booking).
Located in a quiet road, close to everything.
Prices are all included (final cleanings, linen, towels, utilities, internet, washer/dryer, city tax, etc.).
Free Washer / Dryer, to wash and dry clothes fastly even in cold days.
Free Internet 24/7, Adsl 20Mb.
Free Streaming media system, 2.1 audio with music, radio and tv channels.
HISTORICAL NOTE: Air Conditioning in Old Town
Only who lived in an historical centre can know: thanks to the old building technique, walls are massive and thick; this makes indoor temperature spontaneously fresh, even in the hottest summer days. In the day the fan can move the air to refresh it even furtherly, while in the night light & fresh air comes from outside via the "persiane" (ancient wooden shelter over the windows, characterized by a special shape; it's our traditional method of indoor air conditioning, coming from Middle Ages). You will feel comfortable anytime, always without needing to close the windows or to turn on an electric air conditioner.
TIP: Long Stays in Florence
Florence is a good base to live for a couple of weeks and more, exploring Tuscany and Italy with one day trips as a local resident does.
This is because of the following facts:
1) The location of Florence is strategically placed in the center of the main point of interests which go from Rome to the Alps.
2) Regional railways are quite efficient here, and they let you arrive from the Firenze SMN Station to all the big cities and almost all the famous small towns of Tuscany in a short time. For example: Pisa 1 hour, Lucca 1h20min, Siena 1h30min.
3) National high speed trains - so comfortable! - connect Florence and the major cities of Italy in a flash. For example Bologna 40min, Rome 1h30min, Milan 1h45min, Venice 2h. And their price starts from 9 euro for any destination, if you book in advance.
Long stays in Florence have also another advantage: they make you feel the Florentine atmosphere in the most complete way, with all the shapes and shades that different days offer.
About my apartment, Natural Home: it is located in a quiet district of the historical centre, and the Firenze SMN Railway Station is in the centre too (in a busier district). This means that you can catch the trains to any Tuscan and Italian destination with only a nice short walk across the central pedestrian area - I usually do it in around 15-20 min.
House rulesOnly few obvious things:
1) treat the apartment as your home
2) damages or losses for any property caused by the guest are paied by the guest
3) enjoy Florence!
...sorry, based on experience I have to add one more rule: please do not fry. Otherwise the fried parfum will apply on the wooden furniture for some days after you :|
|Maximum nights||1 year|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption