In center Chueca, Gran Via, 2 balconies
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
|Address||Calle Hortaleza, 28004 Madrid, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
It consists of living room and bedroom in one but ample space.
Double bed and 1 more additional bed for 1.
American kitchen fully fitted with appliances, espresso coffee maker, washing machine, oven, microwave, cutlery and crockery. TV, internet connection Fast WIFI, heating, large and spacious closets. Air Conditioning!
With two balconies overlooking the street Hortaleza, overlooking the Gran Via very bright.
Balconies with insulating glazing noise gates shutters plus 2 more, one outdoor and one indoor.
TV, WIFI, Heating, Air Conditioning.
Clean towels, sheets, shampoo, gel ... are included,
Interaction with Guests
I live in the building across the street, so I'm always available if you need me!
Madrid is a great city, nights full of people on the streets. IF you do not like the movement of people both day and night, this is not your place! But if you want to enjoy all the best of Madrid, the best restaurants, bars fun environment, this is your place!
Between Chueca and Malasaña, with the best and trendiest restaurants in the city.
Local / fun bars, very young atmosphere. Beside Vazquez of Mella.Los best musical theaters and just 5 min. Definitely the best area of Madrid, Madrid to live!.
The metro stop is Gran Vía, and is located a 5 min walk to Cibeles and the town hall (old Post Office), 10 minutes from Paseo del Prado and the main museums (Prado, Thyssen, Reina Sofia, Caixa Forum).
5 minutes from Puerta del Sol
You can walk everywhere.
The metro station is Gran Via on line 1 (blue line).
To get from the airport in addition there is also a Metro Bus Service 24, which leaves you in Plaza de Cibeles, only 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment by the Gran Via.
Other Things to Note
- CHECK IN FROM 4:30 PM, CHECK OUT UNTIL 1 PM. CHECK IN can be earlier on weekend, if it's possible.
- If you arrive earlier there is a Left Luggage at the Atocha station (Metro: Atocha Renfe) just 5 metro stops (10 minutes)
- It is a second-third floor and there is no lift, it is only 4 flights of stairs, very easy.
- The apartment is located a few meters from Gran Vía, constant movement of people day and night.
House rules- It's very important respect the neighbors. You can have fun with respect, specially at night and early morning. so please be respectful.
- Parties at night are not allowed.
- When you go out or leave the apartment, make sure that you turn off lights, water, and close the door ok. Turn off the AC
- Do not leave trash inside the apartment, there is a bank for it in a closer downstairs.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, there are 2 balconies with ashtray where you can smoke.
- Cleaning is included in the price, although try to leave the apartment clean, as you find it, washing glasses, dishes, take out the trash, ;-)
|Price for > 2 guests||R 157 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Sergio, un placer en conocerte, muy bueno todo.
un detalle solo fue lo de la ducha pero bueno todo bien.
Ya volveré, muy recomendado ....
cerca de todo
Un apartamento muy acogedor en pleno centro de Madrid, no puede estar mejor situado. Limpio, bonito, muy bien equipado (toallas, cocina, productos de higiene...) y en una vecindad tranquila. Muy buen anfitrión, amable, atento y está en todos los detalles. Sin duda muy recomendable y para repetir.
Appartement bien situé dans le centre de Madrid.
Sergio est réactif et a pris le temps de nous accueillir en répondant à nos questions. Un bon compromis pour quelques jours.
Excellent location, clean, cozy apartment...with air conditioning!
Sergio was punctual and helpful, and I had a great vacation in Madrid. Highly recommended.
SERGIO very friendly, SPACIOUS APARTMENT FOR 2-3 PEOPLE AND EQUIPPED WITH ALL .. THE ONLY NEEDS A LITTLE ANNOYING NOISES ARE BEING A busy street. PARTY WITHOUT ELEVATOR. But everything else perfect.
SERGIO MUY AMABLE, APARTAMENTO AMPLIO PARA 2-3 PERSONAS Y EQUIPADO CON TODAS LAS NECESIDADES.. LO UNICO UN POCO MOLESTO SON LOS RUIDOS DE SER UNA CALLE MUY TRANSITADA. TERCERO SIN ASCENSOR. PERO TODO LO DEMAS PERFECTO.
Great, clean and gracious host location. The pillow a little loose for my liking. The street is very busy, and the closure of one of the balconies let in some noise. With a lick of paint and a couple of details would be a luxury apartment.
Localización estupenda, limpio y anfitrión atento. La almohada un poco floja para mi gusto. La calle es muy transitada, y el cierre de uno de los balcones dejaba pasar algo de ruido. Con una manita de pintura y un par de detalles sería un apartamento de lujo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption