Affordable Apartment up to 6 guests
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Beaconsfield Rd, N15 4SH London, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
1) The Apartment
Bright with wooden flooring and a large private garden.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 6 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with modern appliances.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each with a double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a sofa-bed (seats 3), two ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with glass basin and “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck, complete with benches, 4 garden chairs and glass table.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
London is not car-friendly and we recommend guests travel to, and around, London by public transport. London roads are congested and there are parking restrictions on the roads around the apartment and in most parts of London and especially the centre. The parking bays on Beaconsfield Road are restricted during the hours of 8:00AM to 6:30PM on Mondays-Saturdays. Guests may park in these bays from 6:30PM to 8:00AM on Mondays-Saturdays and all day on Sunday but outside these times parking in the bays may result in fines, clamping, and / or towing at the sole responsibility of the guests.
There are private parking places (like personal driveways and garages) available close by the apartment that advertise on parking websites such as www.justpark.com, www.yourparkingspace.co.uk, www.parkonmydrive.com and www.pocketparking.co.uk which can be pre-booked on-line, and parking places may be available quite close to the apartment if you book in advance.
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
A £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
House rules3 days minimum weekend stay. Fees & deposit to be paid 30 days before check-in. Bookings made using false information will be cancelled without refund & guests cannot check-in
ALL guests to show original photo-ID & provide copy or booking may be cancelled without refund. Only guests named in booking confirmation may visit apartment. Check-in 2-6pm (£25 fee after 7pm) & self-check-out by 11am. Remove shoes. Leave Property tidy
NO PARTIES. No noise audible from neighbouring properties. Reservation may be cancelled without refund for disturbing neighbours. NO SMOKING INSIDE. If smoking in garden throw cigarettes in ash-container NOT in garden or bins. NO Candles, incense, or heaters. NO PETS
ONLY THROW TOILET PAPER IN TOILET. Wrap everything else in tissue and throw in bin. If drains get blocked you will be charged £300
Do NOT use WiFi for things illegal, indecent, immoral, offensive, or inconvenience other users (e.g. sending / downloading spam, malware, offensive comments, copyright material & pornography). Do not use gambling websites if such gambling is illegal in your country
Security Deposit only refunded if House Rules not broken, guests not evicted by owner or police, property locked with all keys inside (£50 charge for lost keys) & nothing missing or damaged
|Price for > 4 guests||R 265 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Die Wohnung liegt ziemlich zentral - gut 10 Minuten bis zur U-Bahn-Station "Seven Sisters". Die Terasse ist riesig und die Wohnung ist schön eingerichtet.
Könnte insgesamt ein bisschen sauberer sein. Bei meinem nächsten Besuch in London würde ich versuchen die Wohnung noch mal zu buchen. =)
We stayed for 3 nights in this cozy apartment from Saiful. It was a very nice stay and an ideal location for a citytrip to London. Thanks to the quiet area, we could enjoy a nice night rest after a long day in London. The apartment was very clean and fully equipped to make a good breakfast before leaving to the city, only 20 minutes by underground.
Saiful was a very kind and helpful host.
We would recommend this apartment to all people who are staying for a few days in London and would like to have a cozy apartment in a nice area.
So all is what happened in the run-up was great, there was plenty of information of Saiful and Tamanna, the arrival was straightforward. The apartment we did not feel as luxurious but affordable already. What pushed us a little sour was the general cleanliness in the apartment. All corners in the home were provided with light Sauberkeitsmängel and provided crockery has its best times already seen.
All in all, it was OK. However, a German standard you should not expect.
Also alles was im Vorfeld geschehen ist war super, es gab viel Information von Saiful und Tamanna, auch die Anreise war unkompliziert. Die Wohnung empfanden wir nicht als luxuriös aber erschwinglich schon. Was uns ein wenig sauer aufgestoßen ist war die allgemeine Sauberkeit in der Wohnung. Alle Ecken in der Wohnung waren mit leichten Sauberkeitsmängel versehen und das zur Verfügung gestellte Geschirr hat seine besten Zeiten schon längst gesehen.
Alles in allem war es aber OK. Ein deutschen Standard sollte man aber nicht erwarten.
Thank you for a very nice stay in your apartment i february , we had a wonderful time, and everything was perfect, both the very nice hosts and the apartment, we would like to come back some day.
We did pay 100 pounds in security deposit by paypal, how do I get them back?
Yours sincerely Laila Stubkjær
Our stay in London was great. The apartment is fine, very clean, the state ok. For 4 people it is still akzepabel. The two bedrooms are very good. The living room incl. Kitchen is quite small, but if you're only there to sleep anyway, it's good! The contact Saiful and his wife was very nice, there are dear host (it was even a pack of chocolate for us on the table).
Tube and bus station are about 5 minutes away, which is perfectly fine!
We liked it, the only thing that is not necessarily given, you are un lack of restaurants and pubs in the corner, but who cares!
Unser Aufenthalt in London war prima. Die Wohnung ist in Ordnung, sehr sauber, der Zustand ok. Für 4 Personen ist es noch akzepabel. Die beiden Schlafräume sind sehr gut. Das Wohn- Esszimmer inkl. Küche ist recht klein, aber wenn man eh nur zum Schlafen da ist, ist es gut! Der Kontakt zu Saiful und seiner Frau war sehr nett, es sind liebe Gastgeber (es stand sogar ein Packung Schokolade für uns auf dem Tisch).
Tube und Busstation sind ca. 5 Min entfernt, was völlig in Ordnung ist!
Uns hat es gefallen, das einzige, was nicht unbedingt gegeben ist, sind dir fehlenden Restaurants und Kneipen un die Ecke, but who cares!
Great contact and get a lot of useful information in advance. For 4 people perfectly adequate. Ca 5-10 min to the subway, which is quick in the City.
Fully recommended. But under "luxurious" I understand something else, but everyone must decide for themselves. I would highly recommend the apartment. Oh yes, we were also able in the morning in the apartment and not only from 14:00, the proposal came from Saiful. thanks for that.
Toller Kontakt und im Vorfeld viele nützliche Infos bekommen. Für 4 Personen vollkommen ausreichend. Ca 5-10 min zur U-Bahn und somit schnell in der City.
Voll empfehlenswert. Aber unter "luxuriös" verstehe ich etwas anderes, aber das muss jeder selbst entscheiden. Ich kann die Wohnung empfehlen. Ach ja wir konnten auch schon am Vormittag in die Wohnung und nicht erst ab 14:00, der Vorschlag kam von Saiful. Danke dafür.
We spent four days in this apartment.
Great location (5min walk to the metro station, and 5-10 minutes from central London by Victoria Line)
Beautiful service, the apartment is rather spacious and well maintained, the host is really lovely, we will also surely this summer !!!
Saiful Thanks a lot, everything was great !!!
I hope That I'll be back soon in your apartment
Nous avons passés 4 jours dans cet appartement.
Très bien situé (5min à pied de la station de métro, puis 5 à 10 min du centre de Londres par la Victoria Line)
Belle prestation, l'appartement est plutôt spacieux et bien entretenu, l'hôte est vraiment adorable, nous reviendrons d'ailleurs sûrement cet été !!!
Thanks a lot Saiful, everything was great !!!
I hope that I'll be back soon in your appartment
Very good stay q 2 days we stayed, the apartment was clean and with all necessary services especially in winter (heating). The owner saiful, explained everything very well. We would repeat.
Muy buena estancia los 2 días q estuvimos, el apartamento estaba limpio y con todos los servicios necesarios sobre todo en invierno (calefacción). El dueño, saiful, nos explicó todo muy bien. Repetiríamos.
There were four there and everything worked out great! The first contacts via email (very professional, many tips on London etc) arrival, welcome by Tamanna in the apartment! (Very nice)! From the subway station you need about 10 minutes to walk to the apartment (sufficient stores of food available!)
The bedrooms are big enough, the apartment clean, everything that you need! Even the power cord for power s English! The deposit was also directly in the evening back on it! So only recommended
Wir waren zu viert da und es hat alles super geklappt! Die ersten Kontakte per Mail(sehr professionell, viele Tipps bezüglich London etc) Ankunft, Begrüßung durch Tamanna in der wohnung!(sehr nett)! Von der ubahn Station brauch man ca 10 min zu Fuß zur Wohnung(ausreichend Geschäfte für Lebensmittel vorhanden!)
Die Schlafzimmer sind ausreichend groß, die Wohnung sauber, alles vorhanden was man braucht! Selbst die Netzstecker für s englische Netz! Die Kaution war auch direkt abends wieder drauf! Also nur zu empfehlen
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption