Comfy Apartment, Södermalm's center
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Renstiernas gata, 116 28 Stockholm, Sweden|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
The apt is located walking distance to Slussen and all the transport connections there to Nacka, the city et.c. At Slussen is also located Southern Theatre and Mosebacke Establishment – Two cultural centres at Södermalm. At Slussen and Medborgarplatsen, next door, there are many pubs and night clubs for those who like to meet people and social life. You can also walk by foot to Nytorgsparken where many picturesque restaurants are located. 2 mins from the apartment is also located a splendid view of the city and Hälsans Hus, where you can enjoy courses in self help/self improvement and a splendid vegetarian meal at Herman's Restaurant.
As a further bonus to your delightful stay in Stockholm, we would like to offer you a discount of 10% on the normal tuition price for language lessons and music lessons! Maybe you would like to sharpen your knowledge in playing classical piano, or the art of jazz improvisation. Why not Latin jazz piano or playing blues improvisation at the guitar?
The languages taught are Russian, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, English and Swedish - this last a must for those staying for a long time in Sweden!
Parking in the street costs of about 3-4 euros an hour from 8-18.00 week days and free week ends.
The minimum stay is 3 nights, but you can always ask us if we have a gap in our booking calendar for 1 or 2 nights.
The apartment has a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen, all fully furnished. TV is located in the living room. Hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen with utensils are available, as well as wi-fi internet connection. There is no lift in the house. In the bedroom there is a double bed 140 x 200 cm where 2 persons can sleep. There is a bathroom in connection to the bedroom with a shower, no bath tub. In the living room there is a confortable bed sofá where two persons can sleep. All-in-all 4 persons can stay in the apartment.
All costs included in the rent: electricity, water, heat and internet, as well as bedlinen, usage of kitchen and all apartment facilities.
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• In the cleaning fee is only included normal check in and check out cleaning of the apartment, NOT daily house keeping - therefore it's your responsibility to make sure that you keep and leave the apartment tidy after you have been there.
• Failing to comply with the house rules implies an extra fee of 40 euros which will be deducted from your security deposit.
• We expect you to take good care of our property and that you don't bring or invite third party persons that are not registered in the reservation without asking us first, since this is not allowed. Additionally, all illegal practices are forbidden and any suspicion of such practices will be promptly reported to the authorities.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!
• Windu advises but doesn't support the payment of the Security Deposit, thus, after the booking confirmation, you will be contacted with instructions to make a Security Deposit of 250€, which will be refunded within 7 days after check-out, if no damage is verified after our inspection, else a sum corresponding to the repair cost will be deducted from the total sum of the Security Deposit previously paid.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK. All fees, having occurred, will be deducted from your security deposit.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||R 9306 ZAR|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||R 30330 ZAR|
|Price for > 1 guests||R 158 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||5 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Nice stay. Apartment is very good located. All important sights can be reached by foot. Gamla stan is not more than 10 minutes away. Supermarket right across the street. Although Stockholm is an expensive city, the proximity is affordable. Enough space for 4 People. Apartment was clean. Local assistant was very kind and helpful. Look forward to spend another holiday here.
It could be a great opportunity:
If it was clean when arrived.
If the internet did.
If the oven was clean and worked.
If you could open the windows and keep them open with a hook.
If it were possible to find the specially designed area under his coat and hat shelf, where you had to put his shoes.
If it were possible to understand what it meant that one should not filter hot water with water filter - only cold water.
If there was a possibility of cancellation without losing any money, just as there are for rental of most other occasions like Wimdu has udlejen of.
If it beforehand would be given the floor condo was so old, like ourselves, had the opportunity to train stairs a few months before the stay.
If the vacuum cleaner had seemed so we'd even be able to clean.
But the apartment is absolutely perfect in Söder, it is a pleasure to be able to get around on foot to all the good and exciting places there.
Det kunne være en rigtig god lejlighed:
Hvis den var ren når man ankom.
Hvis internettet virkede.
Hvis bageovnen var ren og virkede.
Hvis man kunne åbne vinduerne og holde dem åbne med en krog.
Hvis det var muligt at finde det specielt designede område under frakke- og hattehylden, hvor man skulle stille sine sko.
Hvis det var muligt at forstå, hvad det betød, at man ikke måtte filtrere varmt vand med vandfiltret - kun koldt vand.
Hvis der var mulighed for afbestilling uden at miste alle penge, ligesom der er ved leje af de fleste andre lejligheder som WIMDU har udlejen af.
Hvis det på forhånd blev oplyst på hvilken etage lejligheden lå, så ældre, som os selv, havde mulighed for at træne trapper et par måneder inden opholdet.
Hvis støvsugeren havde virket så vi selv havde kunne gøre rent.
Men lejligheden ligger helt perfekt på Söder, det er en fornøjelse, at kunne komme rundt til fods til alle de gode og spændende steder dér.
The volume of the apartment does not match the amount shown on the pictures. The welcome is not very warm. The proposed camp beds are beds with slats and very fragile once deployed, it can no longer circulate in the apartment. The cleaning is poor.
Le volume de l'appartement ne correspond pas au volume montré sur les photos. L'accueil n'est pas très chaleureux. Les lits proposés sont des lits de camps avec des lattes très fragiles et une fois déployés, on ne peut plus circuler dans l'appartement. Le nettoyage laisse à désirer.
Easy transfer, good value for Stockholm super, great location, not very clean, extra requests such as extra chairs were taken into account, if you like to be for 6 persons. Everything good at everything! Recommendable!
Unkomplizierte Übergabe, Preis Leistung super für Stockholm, super Lage, leider nicht ganz sauber, Zusatzwünsche wie zusätzliche Stühle wurden berücksichtigt, wenn man sich mag auch für 6 Personen möglich. Alles in allem gut! Weiter zu empfehlen!
The location of the flat is very convenient. We were received by the local assistant Khalid who is very nice and helpful.
The flat is plaisant, with a good wifi connection. The bathroom is accessible from the room only.
We recommend that flat!
El apartamento está muy bien y en una zona buena y tranquila, cerca de Gamla Stan. Se puede ir caminando sin problemas. Buena comunicación con el anfitrión pero el reembolso de la fianza han tardado bastante en realizarlo (aunque me lo han devuelto). Repetiría sin duda!
Appartement is op een mooie plek in de stad. Met z'n vieren goed te doen. Leuke stad. De appatementmanager is wel wat apart. Slecht te bereiken wat betreft de sleuteloverdracht. Iets te laat op zijn afspraak. Heeft zich niet voorgesteld of ons verwelkomt. Liet zien waar de WiFicode was en vertelde iets over de sleutel. Na anderhalve minuut was ie opeens verdwenen zonder gedag te zeggen. We hadden pizza's gekocht voor in de oven maar die deed het niet. Had hij aan ons kunnen vertellen. Ook waren er geen spullen om de afwas mee te doen. Telefonisch niet te bereiken met vragen. Geen contact geweest tijdens ons verblijf. Onvriendelijke indruk achtergelaten. Erg zakelijk. Jammer, je hebt er immers een verre reis voor over.
Reviews for this host's other properties
It was a very comfortable stay in Stockholm. The appt was new, clean and quite. Thanks to the owners who where very flexible and offered us to enter earlier as agreed after cleaning. The manager was always available via phone which was very helpful. Located near the city we managed to get everywhere by walking. We can recommend the appt.
Total disaster! This is not a serious accomodation. Had to go to the police!
It was so damn filthy and dirty. Spent two hours cleaning the kitchen before we wanted to use it. Bathroom very filthy. Under the bed a thick layer of dust.
They fabricate a lot of accusations trying to keep the deposit of €150. After we left they where sending pictures with alleged shortcomings of us. Showing big spot on the mattress claims that we made it, although there was no spot on the bed linen or on the upper mattress. Showing coffee stains in the kitchen cabinet. None of us is drinking coffee. Cigarette butts in the waste bin. None of us are smokers. And so on.
When we tried to get this sorted out they blocked our telephone so we had to go to the Police and file a complaint. Then - out of a sudden - they agreed to refund all the deposit. When we actually managed to meet the local representant as he left the apartment he denied it was his telephone number although it was the number they had provided to get the key, and the number he had used to send text messages to us. He even denied he was the one giving us the key!
Choose another accomodation!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption