1 Oh My Loft Valencia
Planning a quick trip? Going to visit someone? Having a working trip? Visiting the city? Planning an event?
Come and spend a few days in Valencia! Enjoy the experience of living in a loft as if you were at home but being Valencian citizens!
*Enjoy free Wifi everywhere while you are at the loft or walking the city
The loft has got all the facilities you will need in order to carry on a normal life but in a different city.
It has two floors and it can accommodate up to four people. They would be able to have a comfortable sleep on a daybed, which has nothing to envy from the main bed located on the upper floor. Each floor has its own bathroom, where you can take a shower or a relaxed bath at any time.
The loft has a fully equipped multitask kitchen in case you want to prepare a fast meal, or for those lovers of cuisine who dare to cook a paella. I would be pleased to reveal my grandmother’s recipe for cooking real paella. There is a supermarket where you can buy the ingredients three minutes far. You can also make the kitchen disappear! Close the blinds….et voilà! Loft with no kitchen!
There is a four seats table located on the living room. This will be the place to have your breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as the place to plan your daily routine, the place to laugh reminding the daily (or night) (website hidden) and the place to enjoy an entertaining board game. It is, with no doubt, the most social part of the loft! There is also a table placed on the balcony.
On the other side of the living room there is the comfortable day bed I explained before which will help you relax after a hard day, or where you can sleep after watching your favorite film or TV programme. There is also a curved wood sofa with footrest were you can take a nap…Zzz…Zzz…
You can work or tell your family and friends how your stay is from the desk placed under the stairs: the vital space for your laptop.
In case you want to relax after a gym session or breathtaking paddle match, you can swim at the outdoor swimming pool or have a nice time at the Jacuzzi or at the sauna.
The loft is located in one of the main entrances of the city. It is very well located:
- Airport (Car 10 minutes. Underground 27 minutes)
- Bus station (Car 3 minutes. Underground 5 minutes)
- Train station (Car 10 minutes. Underground 11 minutes)
- Valencia University (Campus Burjassot) (Car 3 minutes. Underground 5 minutes)
- Valencia’s Fair (Car 4 minutes. Underground 5 minutes)
- City center (Plaza España) (Car 9 minutes. Underground 9 minutes)
- Shopping center (Car 1 minute. Walking 3 minutes)
*The underground is 3 minutes far by foot.
Are you coming by car? Great! There is a private parking space just at the entrance of the six elevators with a more comfortable and direct access to the loft.
- Parquet floor; enjoy a warm wood floor.
- Totally isolated loft, not only from the noise of the washing machine, but also from any other noise that can disturb your tranquility.
- Central heating and air conditioning, you can switch it depending on your own body temperature.
- The kitchen has got crockery for four people as well as all the kitchenware you will need to cook.
- Complete bathroom and bedding set.
- Any incident? There is a doorman who will solve your problems 24/7.
I’ll be in charge of showing you Valencia, you only have to enjoy the city. I’ll tell you all the secrets hidden behind this marvelous city, its own charms, where and what to visit. I’ll also try to make you feel in Valencia as if you were in your adopted city and the loft will be your second house.
Kind regards lofters,
PS. If you don’t dare to cook paella, don’t worry, I’ll tell you were you can find the best paella ever!
House rulesNo se puede fumar (En el balcón por supuesto)
Hacer un uso eficiente de la energía, es decir, apagar la luz, la calefacción o el aire acondicionado cuando no se esté utlizando.
Limpiar la cocina una vez se haya usado
Bajar la basura una vez esté llena
No andar con calzado de calle por dentro de loft
Saludar al portero con una sonrisa,no cuesta nada :-)
Lo que debéis hacer:
Llamadme ante cualquier duda o incidiente
Disfrutar al máximo de vuestra estancia en el loft
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||R 6739 ZAR|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 15047 ZAR|
|Price for > 2 guests||R 327 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption