Charming Spacious Apartment - Prague City Centre
Floor No.(with elevator)
This light, spacious apartment located in a reconstructed historical building offers a great accommodation for couples, group of friends, businessmen and businesswomen seeking comfort and also families requiring space and nice environment for kids. The apartment can accommodate comfortably up to 6 adults in two separated bedrooms and living room.
Fantastic location, just 10 min walk from Wenceslas Square in a chilled residence area full of cozy restaurants, relaxed cafes and cool bars. It is a very safe building and neighborhood.
In case you would like to use the public transportation, that’s very easy – metro station is a few blocks away (5 min walk), as well as a tram stop (3 min walk). Fortunately, Prague is blessed with transportation system so it won’t be a problem to get anywhere you have in mind.
The apartment is FULLY EQUIPPED:
- Internet, WiFi
- Multi-lingual satellite TV, DVD
- Apple TV
- Library with Books & Magazines in English & Czech
- Modern furnishings
- Two queen size beds (2 separated private bedrooms)
- Two single beds/sofas (living room)
- Bed linens and towels (for long term stay there is a
cleaning service provided on a weekly basis)
- Huge wardrobe, closet
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen with built-in kitchen appliances - oven, microwave, stove, dishwasher
- Coffee maker - NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto gourmet coffee
- Electric kettle
- Salt, sugar, spices, dishwashing detergent, soap are provided. Feel free to help yourself with what's available in
- Classy bathroom with bathtub, washer/dryer, hair dryer, First Aid Kit, iron and ironing board.
- Guarded parking near by (12 euro/day)
FREE coffee + tee
FREE map of Prague
FREE Guidebook with my personal references
FREE welcome Pilsner beer :)
…MY 24/7 SUPPORT on phone or mail. You’re more than welcome to ask me any questions regarding apartment or your stay in Prague. Please feel free to contact me anytime!
As a local I will love to help you out with places to visit or any kind of recommendation you need (activities, sights, arts, restaurants, bars, transportation, secret tips of a local… etc.)
I believe that my apartment can offer everything you need for a pleasant stay ☺
Check in - from 3pm. If you plan to come after 10pm, please inform me in advance.
Check out – to 11am.
(If check in/out time doesn’t fit you, let me know and we can figure out other possibilities)
The apartment is located in the lovely neighbourhood that offers you a perfect base for exploring of the city. It's a little off the beaten track resident area loved by locals, so it is quiet and not touristy, but has plenty of restaurants and bars and has a really convenient connection to the city centre.
- The closest tram stop is 3 mins walk (300m) from the apartment. It takes 5 mins by tram from the tram stop to the city centre (Old Town).
- The closest metro stop is 7-10 mins walk (650m) from the apartment. It also takes max 5 mins by metro to the city centre (Wenceslas Square, Old Town).
- You can also walk if you feel like and it takes you more or less 15 mins to get to the Wenceslas Square. I used to love walking to the centre since you pass through a really nice park with a beautiful view to the Prague's Castle :)
House rulesHOUSE RULES
My dear guests! Since this is my own place, which I love and carefully take care of, I would like you to respect few rules. Thank you for that!
- This is a NON SMOKING apartment.
- This apartment is located in a residential building and I would appreciate if you could respect the neighbors and the quietness. No loud sounds or parties after 10pm. Thank you!
- Try to keep everything tidy and clean and of course, don’t break anything. Thanks for that! - Please be sure to wash all dirty dishes before checking out.
- If something is broken or stops working, please, inform me.
- Please don’t throw used towels in a pile on the floor but hang them to dry a bit. It helps cleaning lady to manage all the laundry and wash it properly.
That's it ☺
Thank you for understanding and enjoy to the fullest :)
Please, ask me if you have any questions. I will gladly help you!
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 27131 ZAR|
|Price for > 2 guests||R 170 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption