Balcony above the Danube - Apartment Cibere
Floor No.4(with elevator)
|Address||Március . tér, 1056 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
This elegant apartment is in the heart of the city, almost above the well known restaurant: Mátyás Pince. It is a perfect starting point to discover both Pest and Buda. The elevator takes you to the top floor, where the stylish flat offers a mezzanine and a livingroom with balcony and a splendid view to the Castle Hill! In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. The apartment can accomodate four people comfortably.
Hints and tips from the owner:
Enjoy the vibration of the Danube area. The river bank, the Március 15th square, the Sapientia University, the Váci utca and the Elizabeth bridge are just a couple of steps away from the apartment. Just wander there and you will find the nicest shopping streets, with both worldwide brands and folk art, antique stores or even trendy design shops. No to mention the coolest bars and restaurants. Bus and underground are five minutes away from the flat so you can map any part of the city and get home easily even after a long night out.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. The city tax not included in the total price.
17. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||R 78 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Wonderful flat with great balcony which offer a great view on the Danube. Very well situated, almost all can be visited by foot so I can only recommend it to everyone who wants to have a trip in Budapest.
The apartment was in an elegant old building in a fantastic location. Very easy to get places via metro. But the view! We hated to ever go anywhere and indeed got food at the local grocer and ate and had wine on the balcony at night! The crazy shopping street is on the corner Vaci Utca and lots to offer..but kind of a tourist trap. But fun as is the market hall. I had a Thai massage the first day after being sore from traveling at Spirit massage around the corner and it worked miracles! Security was excellent and the hosts were very helpful, even arranging transport from the airport. Great Gypsy music at restaurant next door. The apartment was amazingly quiet for the location. Budapest is the most beautiful city ( sorry Paris !) and we live in Charleston SC - one of the best cities to visit. Prices were incredible and the food, wine were excellent! We're going you'll some strings to be able to get back on business. And I would not want to stay anywhere else but this same apartment! The photos can't do it justice, truly breathtaking view.
This apartment was fantastic, much better than we had expected, couldnt be better :)
Both of us loved it, we spent lot of time on the balcony, the wiew was beautiful!!
The wi-fi worked as we were told
Everything worked, the host were very kind, we Will definitly recommend this apartment and Will definitly stay there again!
It made our stay at budapest complete!
Couldnt be more central, everything was near!
Thank you so much!!
Nice, clean apartment in central area, Recommended!
Appartamento carino e pulito in zona centrale, Consigliato!
We were very pleased with our stay at Cibere. Arrival and departure were handled efficiently and the apartment was more than adequate for our needs. We particularly enjoyed the balcony overlooking the river and the central location was excellent. Bianka was very accommodating in arranging the airport transfers. The only downside was the loft sleeping area ceiling height which was not quite high enough to fully accommodate my 6'1" height.
I returned yesterday from Budapest and then the memory is more than alive. The apartment Cibere was a striking discovery, when booking I had read all the positive elements, and in some ways extraordinary, in this house. Meanwhile Marcius 15 is, like position, the geometric center of the area crossed by the Vaci utca, the path "tourist" for excellence. The palace has before him the Danube, majestic as ever. The terrace of the apartment allows the view of the river and buildings in Buda, illuminated with golden lights at night. It is a magnificent vision. Aside from this record aesthetic, but point out it is really remarkable, I must say that the apartment has been restored with attention to detail. There is a recurring theme: the loft (at eye level) has a wrought iron railing and the same material and design occur in the glass table, the chairs .. The furnishings are coordinated in blue color. Only possible downside is the noise, because the house runs a driveway leading cars on the bridge (and Hungarians drive like crazy). But you can solve the problem by closing the windows, which are double.
The manager of the apartment, Bianka, is a nice lady, very kind.
Sono tornata ieri da Budapest e quindi la memoria è più che viva. L'appartamento Cibere è stata una scoperta folgorante, all'atto della prenotazione non avevo colto tutti gli elementi positivi, e per certi versi straordinari, di questa casa. Intanto Marcius 15 è, come posizione, al centro geometrico del quartiere attraversato dalla Vaci Utca, cioè la via "turistica" per eccellenza. Il palazzo ha di fronte a sé il Danubio, maestoso come non mai. Il terrazzo dell'appartamento consente la vista sul fiume e sui palazzi di Buda, illuminati con luci dorate durante la notte. È una visione magnificente. A parte questa annotazione estetica, che però segnalo perché è veramente notevole, devo dire che anche l'appartamento è stato ristrutturato con attenzione ai dettagli. C'è un motivo ricorrente: il soppalco (ad altezza d'uomo) ha una ringhiera in ferro battuto e lo stesso materiale e disegno ricorrono nel tavolo di vetro, nelle sedie.. Gli elementi di arredo sono coordinati nel colore blu. Unico possibile neo è la rumorosità, perché sotto casa scorre un viale che porta le automobili sul ponte (e gli ungheresi guidano come pazzi). Però si può risolvere il problema chiudendo le finestre, che sono doppie.
La manager dell'appartamento, Bianka, è una piacevole signora, molto gentile.
A very decent small apartment for 2 people, we were good enough 3-in-law was with but it was one too many, no privacy, and it was really good and very central to virtually everything. Good views of the Buda side. And a very reasonable price. Well recommended.
Claus Thygesen Denmark
En ganske udmærket lille lejlighed til 2 personer, vi var godt nok 3 svigermor var med men det var én for meget , ingen privatliv, og den lå rigtigt godt og meget centralt til stort set alt. God udsigt til budasiden . Og en rigtig fornuftig pris. Kan anbefales.
claus thyge danmark
GOOD QUALITY / PRICE
THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY IS BEAUTIFUL
BON RAPPORT QUALITE/PRIX
LA VUE DEPUIS LE BALCON EST SUPERBE
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption