SS1 - Just the Necessities Keep This Suite Light and Airy
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
|Address||Boracay Island, Philippines|
|Property type||Private room|
Each of our rooms has a hip, modern design that is truly value for your money.
Single Standard rooms.
- 1 double sized bed (good for 2pax)
- Aircon, hot & cold shower, in room Wi-Fi access, LCD cable TV
- Rate: Low season (June 1 to Oct 27) – P 1,400/night
High season (Oct 28 to Feb 28) – P1,900/night
Peak season (Mar 1 to May 31) – P2,200/night
Holy week (Thursday to Sunday) – P2,300/night
All inclusive of breakfast for 2
House rulesTERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Clients are given 7 days to confirm the reservation by depositing in our account at any BPI BANK branch.
2. Deposits are considered as payment for the last day of the reservation.
3. If the cancellation or rebooking is made more than 30 days before the reserved date, deposits shall be returned, however 50% will be deducted from the deposit.
4. No refund will be made if booking was cancelled 30 days before the accommodation date.
5. If guests fail to show up on their booking date due to unforeseen events (such as storm, cancelled flights, etc) no refund shall be honored.
6. Room accommodation: Double rooms are good for 4 persons only and single rooms are good for 2 persons only, additional person will automatically be charged with an extra bed of 600php per night.
7. Check-out time is 12:00 noon sharp. Check-in time is 2:00pm sharp.
8. For early check-in or late check-out requests (depending on room availability) Php500.00 will be charged per room for 4 hours occupancy.
9. Pickup & Transfer Rates of P950.00 from Kalibo Airport to hotel and back. P800.00 from Caticlan Airport to hotel and back are INCLUSIVE of Terminal fee & Environmental fee. Either from Kalibo Airport or Caticlan Airport, guests will be transferred via a shuttle bus, boat and mini cab or tricycle.
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Island Nook is just beside the D'mall where every store, restaurant in Boracay is at its best! I'm so glad I stayed here. :)
Staff are very nice!
The host was accommodating and they assist us in our every need. Hopeful to get back soon!
My stay in bora was oh sooo perfect due to the fine accommodations! The bathroom was clean and the amenities were not lacking. I just love the laid back feeling of the place!
Also it's only a 5 min walk away from the beach. I'll surely recommend this place to my friends.
Island Nook was the perfect spot for us during our last night in Boracay. It was extremely accessible to the beach front, shops and transportation. Their breakfast is also very filling. I've already told my friends to try out this place if they want a place near the "Boracay vibe".
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption