Being at home in Amsterdam, theme Brazil
The apartment you are currently visiting has theme Brazil, my home country. In the apartment you will find some typical Brazilian details.
The Erasmus park is at a distance of 150 meters.
We can offer you the following:
- Private entrance
- Private kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee and tea
- Private shower and toilet including a sink
- Private Bedroom for 2 with a big 1,80 m to 2,10 meter bed
- Private livingroom for 2 more when they sleep on the big and comfortable sleeping couch
- Free wireless internet
- Parking is possible in a parking garage at a distance of 300 meters for €8,- per 24 hours including 1 return ticket for public transportation for each person.
- You have your own, private garden, with a lockable gate so your children cannot run into the street
- In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please ask for the options.
We hope to welcome you!
House rulesGeneral: For everyone's comfort, the apartment is nonsmoking (please use garden) and we do not allow pets.
In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please ask for the options.
|Price for > 2 guests||R 348 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption