A window over Spoleto
|Address||loc. licina, 06049 Spoleto, Italy|
The property is:
• fully detached, surrounded by olive trees and a panoramic garden overlooking the city of Spoleto, with a veranda with table and chairs for outdoor eating and living well at night, the house is completely fenced and off from prying eyes.
• on location with panoramic views
• on two levels (ground floor with living room and kitchen, first floor with three bedrooms with 4-5 beds, bathroom, terrace area;
• 10 m. an annex with two beds, kitchen bathroom shower;
• complete with outdoor pergola covered with reed mats, bamboo dining table, garden with outdoor oven and barbecue;
• Two most panoramic terraces.
Equipment and services
The unit is equipped with fridge, freezer, electric hob and gas oven, 3 TV, hair dryer, iron, microwave and everything you need for your stay.
The house has a max of 6/7 beds divided into four rooms, including the Annex.
We rent a minimum of 2 nights
Prices include utilities, bed linen and bath towels with weekly change.
|Weekly rate||R 13669 ZAR|
|Maximum nights||7 nights|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption