Amazing views apartment, Albayzin - Free Wifi
|Address||Calle San Juan de los Reyes, 18010 Granada, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
- Comfortable double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
-Large Sofa bed in the living room.
-Fantastic panoramic views from both the bedroom and living room.
- Open-plan kitchen with microwave oven, electric hob and refrigerator.
- Bath and shower facilities, hot water boiler and a washing machine.
- The lounge/dining area is spacious and sunny, with two sofas (not sofa beds), a shelf unit, dining table and chairs.
- A portable electric heater is available for cold evenings. All bed linen and towels are provided. Also crockery, kitchen utensils etc.
- Cleaning services can be provided upon request.
Very peaceful, atmospheric, and rustic in nature, it has many windows, which makes it cool and airy on hot summer days. There are beautiful views of the Alhambra palace and surroundings from two balconies. It is located in the Albaicin, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and close to Plaza Del Mirador for unrivalled views of the Alhambra Palace. Nearby is the River Darro and the lively Plaza Nueva, which has plentiful tapas bars, restaurants etc, and a majestic cathedral.
It is only one and a quarter hours to the Alpujarras and its "White Villages" - wonderful walking territory!
Less than one hour away are the Sierra Nevada mountains for winter skiing.
- Granada is not a car friendly city, as parking is difficult (urther details on rerquest). However, public transport and taxis are plentiful and efficient. From the centre of Granada it is half an hour to Granada airport, one and a half hours by bus to Malaga airport.
- Seville, Cordoba, Malaga and the coast are all easily accessible by a good bus sevice.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
After 1 week there is a sliding scale, and we will be happy to quote a price for the number of days you wish to stay.
(Monthly prices negotiable)
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||R 3849 ZAR|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 15235 ZAR|
|Price for > 2 guests||R 160 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Maria was a great host, very friendly, kind and accommodating. The flat was wonderful, great location, great view on the Alhambra and very clean. Thanks again Maria!
Our stay in Annabel's apartment was great: the apartment is charming, the view to the Alhambra is great; it would be nice to have a hair dryer.
Cozy flat, perfect location near city centre and the Alhambra, welcoming host!
Muy agradable apartamento en el Albaicín bajo. Hermosas vistas... Lo pasamos genial.
Magdalena y Rai
Sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtete und sehr günstig gelegene Ferienwohnung. Gut wäre die Reparatur der Waschmaschine und die Anschaffung von weiteren zwei Stühlen, damit man bei 4 Personen den Tisch nicht extra vors Sofa tragen muss. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt, die Betreuung war auch super, danke!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption