Makati 3Bedroom Penthouse Apartment FREE Wifi <3
Floor No.4(with elevator)
Our exclusive Penthouse apartment can be your home away from home. It comfortably fits large groups, so don't worry if traveling with family or friends. Minutes away from Makati's Central business district, it's centrally located with easy access to different modes of transportation.
- Fully-furnished & fully air conditioned apartment with beautiful interiors & classic lighting fixtures
- Exclusive 3 bedroom, 4 toilet & bath Penthouse apartment
- 3 air conditioned bedrooms plus 1 guest room with fan only*
- Masters bedroom with Queen-sized bed, other rooms with 2 single beds each. Guest room with bunk bed only.* All air conditioned rooms fitted with cabinets.
- 3 ensuite bathrooms with toilet plus hot & cold shower (master’s with bathtub). 1 extra toilet & shower room (no heater).
- Bed linens & pillows provided
- Fresh clean towels & toiletries (soap & shampoo) provided
- Flat screen LED TV & Media Player PLUS FREE movies
- FREE high speed WiFi internet
- Fully functional kitchen with complete appliances & utensils (refrigerator, microwave, induction stove, oven toaster, electric kettle, rice cooker, pans & kitchen utensils, plates & utensils, bowls, glasses & mugs)
- FREE use of washing machine & dryer combo***
- FREE PARKING SLOT for 1 car, extra slots available for $5 per night
- 24 hour security with intercom system
- 24 hour elevator access
- Lots of storage space for luggage
- Good for big groups up to 10 guests**. To accommodate more than 6 guests, we provide extra mattresses (these go on the floor) and place them in the bedrooms.
- One 3 seater couch & one 2 seater couch in air conditioned living room for your comfort
- Dining table & chairs, comfortably sits 6 people, air conditioned dining area
- Strong water pressure with back up water tank and water pump
*4th fan room is not recommended if guests are not accustomed to hot Philippine weather
**If you need to accommodate more guests (over 10), please send us an inquiry
***Clothes that come out of the dryer will still be a bit damp, so please expect to have to hang your clothes to dry. We have a clothes line in our outdoor covered balcony & provide free use of hangers as well.
- Convenience stores, ATM/cash machines, 24-hour internet cafés, water refilling stations, laundry shop all within walking distance
- Located in a main thoroughfare (Zobel Roxas Avenue) with a steady stream of taxis, jeepneys, trikes, and buses. Convenient public transportation is available at all times.
- Vito Cruz LRT Station is a short 10 mins. away
- Other main thoroughfares in close proximity are Gil Puyat (Buendia) Avenue, Taft Avenue, South Luzon Expressway (Osmena Highway)
- If you have your own car, a FREE parking slot is available for your use (8x5ft).
- Mercury Drug (drug store & convenience store in one) – just go to the Ground Floor of our building
- ATM / Cash Machine / Bank – right across the street
- Good To Go convenience store & internet café – walking distance, 5 mins.
- 7-11 convenience store – walking distance, 5 mins.
Shopping / Dining / Entertainment
In these various lifestyle centers close to our Penthouse, you can go shopping, watch movies, and eat sumptuous meals serving both local and international cuisine.
- Ayala Center (Greenbelt, Glorietta, SM, Landmark, Rustan’s, 6750) – 15 mins. (4.5km) away
- SM Mall of Asia (Asia’s biggest mall) – 20 mins. (6 km) away
- Divisoria (bargain bazaar-style shopping at 168 Mall, 999 Mall, Tutuban Mall) – 20 mins. (7km) away
- Bonifacio Global City (Burgos Circle, High Street, Serendra, SM Aura)– 20 mins. (7 km) away
- Rockwell PowerPlant – 20 mins. (6km) away
- Resorts World Manila – 30 mins. (7km) away
Visit these classy bars & clubs for a taste of the exciting & happening night scene in the metro. Dance & the night away, make new friends, & drink to your heart’s content.
- Greenbelt/Glorietta (M Café, Café Havana, Hard Rock Café) – 15 mins. (4.5km) away
- Malate, Manila (Insomnia, Penguin Gallery, Exklusiv) – 15 mins. away
- Makati Avenue (Buddha Bar, A.Venue) – 25 mins. away
- Fort Strip Bonifacio Global City (Hyve, Imperial Ice Bar, Skye W High Street, Draft, Prive, Amber) – 20 mins. (7km) away
- Resorts World Manila (Opus, Republiq, Bar 180) – 30 mins. (7km) away
Fresh fruits & vegetables, meats & poultry
- Cash & Carry – 8 mins. away
- Makro – 10 mins. away
- SM Hypermart – 10 mins. away
- Rustan’s Supermarket – 15 mins. (3.5km) away
Sightseeing / Museums
- Museum of Contemporary Art and Design – 10 mins. away
- Metropolitan Museum of Manila – 10 mins. away
- Ayala Museum – 15 mins. (4.5km) away
- Intramuros (Old Manila) – 30 mins. away
- Manila Cathedral – 30 mins. away
- San Agustin Church & Museum – 30 mins. away
- National Museum – 30 mins. away
Just For Kids
- SM Mall of Asia (Cosmic Kidz Playground, Science Discovery Center, Ice Skating Rink, IMAX Theater) - 15 mins. (6 km) away
- Manila Ocean Park – 15 mins. (6 km) away
- The Mind Museum at Bonifacio Global City – 20 mins. (7 km) away
- Resorts World Manila (Game Zoo Arcade, Resorts World Theater) – 30 mins. (7km) away
- The Spa (Greenbelt) – 15 mins. (4.5km) away
- Suriya Spa – 15 mins. away
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental – 20 mins. away
- Luxe Spa – 10 mins. away
- WillowStream Spa at Fairmont – 25 mins. away
1. We are a fairly new listing, so we cannot provide all comforts that a hotel can offer. Although we do not have Cable TV at the moment, we do provide 1 Flat screen HD TV and a media player, with a wide selection of FREE movies for your entertainment. We also provide high speed WiFi internet FREE of charge.
2. The Masters Bedroom has recently been upgraded with a Queen-sized bed. The 2 other bedrooms have 2 single beds each. To accommodate more than 6 guests, we provide extra mattresses (these go on the floor) and place them in the bedrooms. We provide bed sheets, blankets, and 1 pillow per person for your use.
3. A cleaning lady services the entire building during the day, 3 days a week to clean your rooms, make your beds, and take out your trash. We don't enter your rooms unless you specify you want them cleaned. This service is free of charge.
4. IMPORTANT: Upon booking, please indicate your preferred check-in and check-out time. Otherwise, we will consider check-in to be at 2:00 PM and check-out to be at 12:00NN.
***Please read our House Rules for further information.
House rulesCHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT:
1. IMPORTANT: Upon BOOKING, please indicate your preferred check-in and check-out time. Otherwise, we will consider check-in to be at 2:00 PM and check-out to be at 12:00NN.
2. Please bring a photocopy of one government issued ID (Driver's License, Passport, et. al.) upon check-in.
3. For security reasons, only the Guest named in the Booking Confirmation is allowed to check-in for the group.
4. Check-in and/or Check-out from 10pm onwards is considered Late Check-in/Check-out. Please inform us in advance, otherwise you may not be allowed entry into the property.
5. Upon Check-Out, Guest should return possession of the Penthouse, its keys, and all borrowed property from the Host, in good and tenantable condition as it was on check-in.
1.As this is your home away from home, please treat and respect our space as you would your own. Kindly keep our property clean and in the same good condition when you first came in.
2.Please do not move any furniture around as this may cause damage to the wooden parquet floors. If you must, please LIFT while moving, DO NOT DRAG FURNITURE. Full damage deposit will be forfeited if any scratches or damage is done on floors or walls.
3.If you are booking for 6-8 people, we expect only 6-8 people to use the space. No house parties, rowdy activities, or loud noises please. Kindly keep noise to a minimum and respect your neighbors.
a.A cleaning lady will service the Penthouse 3 days a week to make your beds, sweep/mop your floors, & take out your trash.
b.Tips are not necessary, but welcome if you're feeling extra generous.
c.Our staff is trustworthy, but as extra precaution, please DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES in your rooms or in the Penthouse when you leave.
a.Please use utilities responsibly. Switch off lights, air conditioning, TV and other appliances when not in use. Except for the power line to the refrigerator, electricity will be switched off when you leave the Penthouse, and switched back on when you return.
b.Only Short-Term Stays (daily/weekly) are inclusive of utilities. Long-Term Stays (monthly) are required to shoulder utility bills (electricity, water, internet, et.al.) and Management Dues. An additional Security Deposit (equivalent to one month's rent) will be charged upon check-in, and will be returned upon check-out, after deduction of said Utility Bills and damages, if any.
6.SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in the building but only in the common lobby area please. Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the apartment. FULL damage deposit will be forfeited if this rule is broken.
a.We love animals, so your pets are welcome, but please do inform us, upon booking, how many and what kind of pets you are bringing.
b.Please be responsible for your pets and their cleanliness at all times during your stay.
c.Guests are responsible for damages/injuries to Guests, their visitors, other 3rd parties, and property resulting from pets' misbehavior.
a.Drugs and illegal activities. Anyone found to be involved in illegal activities or in possession of any quantity or form of illegal drugs shall be evicted from the premises and refused entry by building security. In addition, the Host retains and reserves the right to file criminal charges against such Guest with the police authorities.
b.Guns and firearms. You are welcome into our home, but your guns, firearms, and other weapons of mass destruction are not. :)
c.Fireworks, explosives, and/or inflammable items. Guests shall comply with all the reasonable conditions of our fire insurance policy, shall not permit any article or act which will violate any term or compromise coverage of said insurance policy from being brought or committed in the Penthouse.
9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DAMAGES:
a.Please be responsible for your own belongings. Guests are responsible for all of their activities and those of their visitors. Any damage/loss that may occur during the stay shall be Guest's responsibility.
b.Hosts are not responsible nor liable for any damages or accidents that may occur during the duration of your stay.
c.Any violation of above house rules will result in the forfeiture of the Guest's full Damage Deposit and any other damages. Host reserves the right to seek whatever legal remedies necessary to recover any damages or liability above and beyond the value of the Damage Deposit (and additional Security Deposit, for Long Term stays).
d.Guest shall hold Host free and harmless from any liability, responsibility for damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or as a consequence of this Agreement, or the use of the Leased Penthouse by the Guest, their visitors, where the same is not due to the fault or gross negligence of the Host or its agents. Likewise, the Host shall not be held responsible for any claim of loss, damage to property and other forms of liability caused by water leaks in the building’s piping system, misuse or malfunction of supplied materials, normal wear and tear of equipment/materials and force majeure (e.g., fire, earthquake, typhoon and other disturbance causing water seepage or breakage of glass windows). For this purpose, the Host shall maintain for its account a Comprehensive General Liability Insurance to protect itself as well as the Guest from all claims of damages or loss arising from fortuitous events.
e.Guest agrees to indemnify Host against any liability arising from or connected with the use of the Leased Units due to any breach or violation by Guest of the stipulations of these House Rules, or failure of Guest to comply with Philippine government laws, regulations and issuances.
|Price for > 6 guests||R 167 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption