London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
House rulesIn general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guests need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||R 179 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The room was workable for the price of it. All facilities needed were there. Including washing mashine. Nice area to stay in. Though a bit far from the city. Unfortunately there was a reparation of the New Cross Gate station during our stay so there were replacement busses going instead. A bit tricky at ones first stay in London, but the staff at the stations and busses were awsome to explain and help out. So it was really not a problem. Can indeed plan to stay there again if going back to London.
This is a good place for a family or small group of friends. The apartment is as in the pictures. The area is very residential and well connected by transport. There are also enough shops in the area. We found it useful to have free parking outside the apartment. We would book this apartment again.
Great apartment for the price. Much cheaper than a hotel. Links to the centre are good. There are shops and pubs in the area and a large Sainsbury's about 10 minutes away. The host was very accommodating.
The apartment was nice and included two double bedrooms and some extra sleeping in the lounge. There was also a decent kitchen and bathroom. The walk to the station was fairly quick and from there we were in the centre in about 10 minutes. There are also good bus links from New Cross Road to the centre. Sidney was really nice and very keen to help us.
Recommendable apartment and the host also. Everything as described, full kitchen, bathroom ok, clean and cozy. Great location - New Cross station 5 min walk (centrum max 30 min), bus from the house to Westminster 40-50 min (7x24h), supermarket 5 min walk. Great price for this place.
The apartment was nice and clean, location is fine - you are just a short walk to the station, in a quiet street with no traffic. Internet is fast. Sidney is a wondeful host, friendly and helpful, he arranged us a taxi for our arrival and departure. If we will go back to London we would certainly stop here again!
Nice and cheap flat. The area is quiet and its easy to go to London center by either bus or train. It takes about 30 minutes to piccadelly Circus, and they are running all the time.
Everthing in the Apartment is clean, i have no complains at all. Thanks for a nicwe stay Sidney!
Great place to stay for a visit to London. Sidney is a cool and helpful guy.
Sydney is a nice person. Very friendly by arrival. He gifs a lot of information.
The kitchen is a little bit older, but everything is working.
We had a good stay.
A good adress for visiting London. Easy to reach by bus and tube. Also beautyful aerea for a walk, along the Thames and in nearby park and throug the neighbourhoud.
Nice property and nice host! We had a good time there. Recommend for anyone who wants a value property with good connections to the centre. Worth it :-)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption