Ruterra 2Room Family Apartment
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Pets allowed
|Address||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
This apartment will be a perfect choice for family with kids or tods thanks to quite and safe location near Folimanka Park and a lot of toys in the apartment, including kitchen playset.
Nice cozy family apartment located in Vinohrady area, but still within a 15 minutes walk distance from Prague city center.
This apartment consist of:
*Bedroom with double bed for two people, single bunk bed (your child may definitively like it), convertible sofa for a person and wardrobe
*Living room with kitchen area. Living room consists of 2 foldable sofas, each of them for 2 people, big dinner table, and TV with 1000 channels. Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay in Prague: a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, plates etc.
*Bathroom with a shower, towels, hair dryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 people, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people . In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Ke Karlovu , Horska or Bozene Nemcove str. (12 euro/day) and weekends and nights are for free there.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please
|Price for > 4 guests||R 103 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
The apartment was good, spacious, host was very friendly and helpful, I could contact them at any time. The apartment was relatively central.
Fantastic apartment, great 'host' my family really enjoyed the space and location. Prague was wonderful.
El anfitrion (agencia) muy muy atento y simpatico. El piso, si sois bastante gente esta muy bien. Una estancia perfecta!
We had a very nice stay at Prague in the Executive Bright Appartement. It was a nice, little appartement, tidy and absolute alright for three people. The hosts gave us a lot information about the trams, exchanges, etc. which was very helpful if you stay the first time in Prague.
Very good and clean apartment!
was a really nice trip and a nice flat in the centre of prague!
was there with 3 friends and the flat was perfect.
Very central. A lot of traffic, but easy to get around the city by foot. Very good service at arrival at the office at Opletalova. Two rooms all together, one bedroom behind the kitchen, and the other room with 2-3 beds and a dining table, so it's might be a bit crammed for 5 grownups / larger kids, if you stayed for a longer period of time. Nice interior and clean place. If you go by car: Reserve a parking lot before arrival, e.g. at Mr. Parkit - the price is fair and you cannot park in the street, you can only stop for a while to drop off the suitcases etc.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
We really enjoyed our stay in Prag!
When we have booked this flat, Alex and Anastasia had contact us even before our stay. They were so friendly and let us know all the important information. When we arrived in Prag, we got a map with all the important stuff on it and Alex also sent a mail to ask, if everything is okay. The apartment was cosy and clean and just a few steps from Wenceslas Square.
We really recommend this flat! :)
A huge thank you to Alex and Anastasia, you made our stay unforgettable.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption