Fabulous Duplex with Terrace
Floor No.3(with elevator)
|Address||Calle Sogueros, 46003 Valencia, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
It is a duplex penthouse with terrace-very sunny throughout the year. The first floor is divided into kitchen, lounge and toilet access.
An internal staircase leads to the 2nd floor where there is: a work room, bathroom with shower and bathtub, 2 bedrooms (one with double bed (150 x 200 cm) and one with bed 90 x 190 cm. (+ nest 180 x 80 cm), the 2 rooms open onto the terrace.
The equipment consists of kitchen and oven, electric griddle, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and kitchen utensils. It also has washing machine and vacuum cleaner, and household laundry (sheets, towels, tea towels, tablecloths and napkins), iron and ironing board, hair dryer. The house has an elevator and garage.
The facilities include TV, DVD, wireless ADSL and WiFi Internet, air conditioning cold and heat.
The Barrio del Carmen, Valencia's historic center. In the Barrio del Carmen of ancient origin and a deep urban tradition from s. XI has blown the history and culture, tradition and the new proposals, setting up an area which complements the traditional way of life: small shops, fresh products market, bakery, pharmacy, drugstore, hairdresser ... and the contemporary lifestyle with a dense network of shops, restaurants, terraces, bars, concert halls, cinemas, theaters or art galleries. The location of our apartments allows you to \"charge your batteries\" on local sports facilities (swimming pool, squash room, maintenance) and prepare to enjoy the city of Valencia and its cultural and leisure activities. From home, on foot or by bicycle you can visit:\r\n• HISTORIC CITY:
The walks through the streets, observing the urban or historic buildings: The Towers of Serranos or Quart, Round Square, the Cathedral of Valencia, the churches of Santa Catalina, the Patriarch or the Santos Juanes, among many located in the historic center of Valencia. Public buildings such as the Lonja of Merchants, emblem of Gothic architecture and the Central Market, where sampling modernist building architecture and supplied with fresh, local or exotic.
The Turia Gardens: The 8 km of the route of the old river Turia, will allow for pleasant walks, on foot or by bicycle, from Parque de la Cabecera with the lake and the Bioparc, going through the Palau de la Música to the resort of the City of Arts and Sciences: the Palau de les Arts, the Aquarium or the Museum Principe Felipe.\r\n\r\n
• IN ITS MARGINS\r\nThe Garden of the Hesperides and the Botanical Gardens. The History Museum of the City of Valencia, of Benlliure or Saint Pius V, the Viveros Gardens or Monforte.
• IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT:\r\n IVAM and the Cultural Center of the Charity-houses the Museum of Ethnology and Prehistory-the Botanical Garden or the MUVIM. The Museums of the Marquis de Campo, the Ceramics Gonzalez Martí, Nau-the first university in Valencia, or the Church of the Patriarch, complete a large number of cultural offerings. Many of these institutions scheduled activities throughout the year. Other cultural institutions offer different types of activities, from concerts, exhibitions and film series, some of them offer very correct catering, both in price and quality: The French Institute, The University Menéndez Pelayo, To end the day, cinema or theater, concert halls, private or let them know concerted music or theater. The strategic location of our apartment, allows to use public transport to travel to:
• The City of Arts and Sciences: The Palau de la Música, the Museo Principe Felipe, the Oceanographic Observatory, the Fallas Museum. Bus 95 (C / Blanquerías / Lliria).
• In the urban beaches of La Malvarrosa and Las Arenas where you can enjoy the cuisine and the various leisure facilities. From the station "Pont de whip - in front of the Torres de Serranos -.\r\nMetro - L4-L6. Bus - 1 - 2 - 19 to 23 - 31 - 32 - N.
Being at home with the same telecommunications services and care services.
House rulesPeriods:- Minimum stay 5 nights. In case you stay fit between two stays, I'll be happy to assist you.
- Negotiable for medium-stay periods.
- The price includes taxes and consumption, provided that they are responsible.
• Hours of input and output:
- Flexible. In case of incompatibility with the following entry can store your luggage until your departure time.
• Optional services:
- Cleaning (at 10 € / hour, minimum 1 hour).
- Optional garage. From 3 € / day and 7 € / day, depending on the length.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||R 25312 ZAR|
|Price for > 2 guests||R 122 ZAR per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Very nice, well equipped apartment with nice terrace, right in charming El Carmen.Relaxing neighborhood with many little shops and restaurants.
Great lovely apartment with everything the heart desires of equipment. However, there was placed approx. 4 aircon on the roof just above the bedroom, there are some nights running, so you could not sleep. Our fantastic sweet, service-minded and energetic host Pilar made sure that we could sleep in another apartment and she said that she will solve the problem.
Fantastisk dejlig lejlighed med alt hvad hjertet kan begære af udstyr. Men der var placeret ca. 4 aircon på taget lige over soveværelset, der nogle nætter kørte, så man ikke kunne sove. Vores fantastiske søde, servicemindede og handlekraftige vært Pilar sørgede for, at vi kunne sove i en anden lejlighed og hun oplyste, at hun nu vil få løst problemet.
Reviews for this host's other properties
What I liked about this apartment is that it is not a modern apartment especially created for turists. I'm pretty sure that somebody really lived there and that makes it more a real place to stay. The neigbourhood is very quiet but in a 10 minute walk you are in the centre of Valencia. Pilar is attentively and we felt very welcome.
very nice, clean and modern apartment. Is equipped with everything you need! Small open area, which is good, reinzustellen the bikes. Pleasant walk because my no steps have yet :-) air conditioning. The apartment is located on the ground floor! Very nice landlady, you could come to her with any questions :-)
sehr schönes, sauberes und modernes Appartement. Ist mit allem ausgestattet was man braucht! Kleiner offener Bereich, der sich gut eignet, die Fahrräder reinzustellen. Angenehm, da meine keine Treppen laufen muss:-) Klimananlage vorhanden. Das Appartment liegt im Erdgeschoss! Sehr nette Vermieterin, man konnte mit allen Fragen zu ihr kommen!:-)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption