Parreiras Alto - Confort Light and Space for 5!
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Suitable for events
- Pets allowed
|Address||R. das Parreiras, 1200 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Response time||A few hours|
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Fully equipped kitchen with all domestic appliances, kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Kettle etc...
- Final cleaning included in the total price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This apartment is personally managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be in touch with us. We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be available at the apartment.
ACCESS / TRANSPORTS:
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 100 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses 727, 758
TRAIN STATIONS: Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to the historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD IN DETAIL
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 3 minutes walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 15 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 5 - 10 minute walking
- Pharmacy: 3 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square
Rua das Parreiras is the name of the street where this apartment is located in Príncipe Real district. This is a very quiet street, in a historical residential area, but a few steps away you can find a district full of life, supermarkets, tree shaded cafés, authentic restaurants. and shops, especially arround the Praça das Flores, a romantic, cozy leafy square garden. On this peacefull spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaning its original lines, people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intelectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away) At your arrival a map with the major facilities arround the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
Right in front of the apartment stands the São Bento Palace. This palace in Rua de São Bento houses the Portuguese Parliament. Rua de São Bento is also well known for its antique shops and galleries and for the House-museum Amália, as it was the home of the Fado Diva singer Amália Rodrigues.
From Rua Cruz dos Poiais you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . Start Climbing Calçada do Combro, a street dividing Bairro Alto to your left and Bica to your right.
The traditional but trendy Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and Bica with the Bica funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamourous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
The Tagus river waterfront is also a few minutes walking. The broad Avenida Dom Carlos I, leads down towards the Tagus, the neighborhood of Santos, and Avenida 24 de Julho both known for being very lively at night with many bars and clubs. Crossing the rail line you will find yourself next to the river and here you can enjoy a promenade or being sited in one of the esplanades having a drink while watching the river and the bridge.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Two metro stations from two different lines are about 15 minutes walking. Chiado station and Rato Station.
Buses and trams are running every minute. Tram nº 28 is a very famous touristic tram which winds is way through the most picturesque parts of Lisbon, namely the Alfama and Castle area has a stop a few meters from the apartment. In Santos trains take you to Belém, Estoril and Cascais.
Standard check in time is from 15:00 (3pm) onwards.
- If you arrive before 11:00 and the apartment is vacant you can go directly to the apartment for your check in. If it is not ready yet, you can leave your luggage at our office and we will confirm check in time with you then.
- If you arrive after 11:00 you can go directly to the apartment. If the apartment is not prepared yet, we can check you in, give you the keys and you can leave your luggage there while it´s being cleaned!
- If you arrive after 15:00, the apartment will usually be prepared and cleaned for you!
Our office hours are from 09:00 to 22:00.
We can always arrange your check in, even outside of our usual office hours. So if you arrive between 22:00 and 09:00 am, we will be able to check you in, however a late check in fee of €30 will apply.
Standard check out time is until 11:00!
Also we are flexible to let you check out later if there are no bookings for that day! If there are, you may then store your luggage at our office.
CLEANING AND MAINTAINACE / TOWELS AND BED CLOTHING
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and bed linens are also provided and all is included in the total price. You will be given a set of two towels per person.
- Stays longer than 7 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of towels/ person.
- Stays longer than 10 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of bed linens per bed.
- Stays longer than 15 days will have a weekly cleaning included on the total price.
Any extra set of towels has a 10 EUR cost.
Any extra set of bed linens has the following cost: 8 EUR for single beds and 10 EUR for double beds.
Any extra cleaning has a 25 EUR cost.
- The final cleaning is included in the total price, so you don´t have to clean the apartment deeply. We only expect our guests to return the apartment to us in a decent state. (No dirty dishes pots and pans, empty bottles of beer, wine, etc…)
The renter is responsible for the property during his occupation and will also be responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her, and specifically avoiding any activity that is against any law or public health. He will also undertake to keep the property clean and tidy and to replace any damages he has caused.
Please bare in mind that you´ll be staying in a residential building. You´ll be expected to respect other residents in the building. Please observe that quiet is between 10:00 PM. And 10:00 AM. Any loud music or noise observed between these times may result in immediate eviction and loss of the damage deposit.
This apartment is personally managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be in touch with us. We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be available at the apartment.
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
We had a wonderful stay in Lisboa and especially in this gorgeous appartement. Very clean, comfortable and in the middle of the nightlife of Bairro Alto. The welcome and introduce was warm and very uncomlicated. Absolutely advisable!
We enjoyed the welcome given by friendly people and many "pros". The apartment was very decent (quality / price), well decorated and very well located, not far from the tram car. It allowed us to do in Lisbon a nice holiday.
Nous avons apprécié l'accueil fait par personnes bien sympathiques et "pros". L'appartement était très correct (qualité/prix), bien décoré et assez bien situé, car pas loin du tramway. Il nous a permis de faire, à Lisbonne un séjour bien agréable.
Beautiful apartment located in the heart of Lisbon ideal to move in the city center very quiet neighborhood has 2 steps from public transport and visit different neighborhoods
Bel appartement situe en plein coeur de lisbonne ideal pour se deplacer en centre ville quartier tres calme a 2 pas des transports publics et des differents quartiers a visiter
Very nice apartment, good location in the center of everything easily walk / reach by train. Handling was great, happy again.
Sehr schöne Wohnung, gute Lage im Zentrum alles problemlos zu Fuß/mit der Bahn zu erreichen. Abwicklung war super,
verry verry good apartment!!!
Perfect home. Charming home in a great neighborhood of Lisbon. Thank you for the welcome, transfer to the airport. Recommend Pascale and Arnd
Accueil parfait. Logement plein de charme dans un quartier super de Lisbonne.
Merci pour l'accueil, le transfert de l'aéroport.
Pascale et Arnd
L'appartement est agréable, en bon état et très bien situé. Il est cependant relativement bruyant et deux chambres sont sans fenêtre.
Die Lage des Apartment ist perfekt, zum Zentrum sind es ca. 10 Gehminuten rundherum findest man alles was dem Gaumen Freude macht!
Man bemerkt allerdings dass die Betreuung durch Männerhand gemacht wird, eine andere Art von Romantik; mit selektiertem Blick fühlt man sich wohl.
Wij hebben een heerlijke vakantie gehad in Lissabon, o.a. door het appartement dat we via Wimdu hebben geboekt. Het lag op 2 minuten lopen vanaf plaza Real, vlak bij het uitgaans-gebied met vele restaurantjes. De bedden waren gedekt toen we aankwamen, en de host die onze incheck deed was heel vriendelijk. Het appartement was alleen redelijk gehorig.maar dat heeft voor ons de pret niet mogen drukken. Ook de transfer vanaf de luchthaven via Lisbon Experience verliep heel soepel met een aardige chauffeur die met een naambordje op ons wachtte.
Sandra, De Meern, Nederland
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption